VVG » Supplemental insurance
With supplemental insurance, you can secure important benefits that you cover in Switzerland and abroad and that are not included in the basic insurance. A wide range of insurance supplements the basic insurance benefits.
Supplemental insurance may include additional coverage to the mandatory insurance such as alternative medicine, medications not covered by basic insurance, psychotherapy, health promotion, vaccinations, convalescent care, home nursing services and domestic help, glasses and contact lenses, accessories and medical devices, emergency transportation as well as rescue and salvage costs, travel insurance as well as the cost of dental treatment, corrective dentistry and maxillofacial surgery.
- If you decide to take out additional hospital insurance. Then you enjoy more freedom of choice with an inpatient hospital stay. » read more
- You are also fully protected for alternative medicine, especially if you prefer alternative healing methods.
- Travel insurance is responsible for covering medical expenses abroad.» read more
- Dental insurance offers a comprehensive health service, from preventive examinations to tooth correction.
- With supplementary accident insurance, you insure benefits that are not covered by the KVG basic insurance.
- Health insurance is more important than ever when you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Health insurance covers » read more
> Thanks to my health insurance, I always stay young. For the same benefits, I even save over CHF 1,000 per year!
So, why pay more for the same services? » read more